At MassMutual Pacific our desire to help people is central to our business practice. Today more than ever, clients are looking for guidance to make practical sense of their financial situation after years of building the capital necessary to meet their future retirement income needs. In an age when financial companies are willing to substitute technology for personal contact, our commitment to you is:
- Face-to-face confidential consultations
- Customized analysis and design
- Personalized recommendations
- Periodic monitoring of our continued progress toward achieving your goals
To that end, we not only help our clients build and protect their wealth, but more importantly help them manage their money in a practical manner to get more out of life. The greatest satisfaction we receive from our work comes from knowing that at the end of the day we have helped someone.
Our Measures of Community Value
Through 2018, MassMutual Pacific has:
- over $18.2 million of life insurance coverage in force1.
- paid over $100,000 in life insurance benefits2.
- paid over $134,000 in dividends3 to MassMutual Pacific clients who own eligible participating whole life policies with MassMutual.
1Amount of individual life insurance in force at the end of the period related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company (12/31/2018).
2Amount of individual life insurance claims paid during the period related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company (12/31/2018).
3The amount of dividends to whole life policyholders in 2018.